Key Features & Benefits
- Each brake hose is precision engineered to exact fit and includes brackets, molded plastic guards, wire clips, and protective sleeves as required to ensure that all wearable parts are restored to original condition
- Brake hoses exceed DOT, Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS 106) and SAE J1401 standards with a burst pressure rating of 10,000 psi, and a tensile strength of 560 lb.
- Durability test (Whip test) results exceed DOT Standards requirement by 400%
- Volumetric expansion is 60% lower than DOT requirements which speeds up transfer of fluid when braking thus reduces braking distance
- All tubing is manufactured from high grade steel and electroplated with a zinc coating delivering superior corrosion and rust resistance against elements such as high humidity, road salt, water, and grime
- Brake hoses with banjo end fittings include new copper washers to ensure proper sealing
- Durable Design: Made with EPDM rubber and specially coated, corrosion resistant fittings